Sunday, December 28, 2008



As you all know I did a workshop with Susie McMahon of Tasmania. In the workshop she supplied the doll body pattern and I sculpted the head from scratch. Well from foil and paperclay actually. In this photo I have got her in her stockings made from finger bandage and her combinations. These are the underwear people wore before 1885. More clothing to come. I've just smocked a piece of batiste for her dress. I'll be getting to that shortly.
I've had Jessica here today while Bronwyn took Caitlin to the movies. She is like a little tornado. All the dolls and teddy bears have to be pulled out and cuddled. I have put my bear with a smocked dress somewhere and she wanted that one of course. She has gone home now and I am trying to recover.

1 comment:

Susie McMahon said...

She's looking gorgeous, Peta - she'll be a stunner when she gets her hair! Love the combinations. Well done!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas - ours was great - at our son's house down south of Hobart overlooking the D'Entrecasteaux Channel.