Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tah Daa



Tah Daa - Two things of great interest. I have finished the jacket it took a lot longer than I thought but that is mostly because of my Aquarian nature. I haven't decided yet if I need to put some sort of closure on it or not so the jacket is hanging on the dressmakers dummy in the studio while I decide. I haven't quite finished running in the ends but that will come. I have started another in purples and blacks and I am going to run the ends in as I go.
Also It is raining...We live in the driest state in the driest country in the world so real winter rain is a usually a thing of memory. We used to get winter rain but haven't had much to speak of for some years. So this winter has been a real winter. It has rianed for the last week so our tanks are full and the ground is wet. It is cold and miserable outside and unfortunately I have to go to work which means getting out of the recliner and going to work. Darn... But I love the rain so yay for rainy weather, I was moaning not long ago about the lack of rain and now we have lots so thanks God.
This is the view from the window in our family room.

No comments: