Monday, January 5, 2009

Misty and Miss S






Here is a photo of Misty and Miss Stubborn. I really want to give her a name but she is not cooperating. I have tried several names on her and none of them seem to fit. I will get her clothes completed and then we shall see again.
The other photo is of the view from my family room. We netted the garden in last year and were shocked at how much of our mulberries and apricots the birds were getting. I don't mind sharing but those gluttons were taking 99% of the crop and the rabbits were decimating everything else. Although the weather man tells me we have had more rain than is normal the garden is not doing well. Greg is watering it but still not going great.
Just over the hill behind us well 40 kilometers is Adelaide.

1 comment:

Susie McMahon said...

They are looking fabulous, Peta!
You must be pleased with yourself.....I'm afraid I'm hopeless at thinking of names for my own dolls, so I can't offer you any suggestions for Miss Stubborn!