Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Day

What a lovely day I have had. Lovely couple of days actually. The Craft and Quilt show is on in Adelaide. My cloth doll group has an exhibition there are photos to come. Also I have 7 pieces in the SA Embroiderers Guild Exhibition which is also part of the Craft and Quilt Show. I have spent the last two days talking to craft people of all types. As you will have read earlier on this blog my darling husband thought a while ago that sewing heavy curtain material with teddy bear jointing thread would be fine to do on my sewing machine. He was wrong. I got it back today from the repair place, All Make Sewing Center in Adelaide. I bought it there and they have always serviced it for me and treated me very well. While there I was lusting over the Quilters Edition Bernina and the owner of the shop offered me a great show deal for one with a good trade in for mine. When I got home I mentioned to Greg that I thought this would be a great way to invest the money I am getting from work. Blow me down HE AGREED!!!!!
I am so excited. I am going to get it this week instead of waiting till later in the year after the price goes up. Yay for me.

No comments: