Sunday, March 16, 2008

Alvena Hall

Today I went to a workshop on Rainbow Paper and Tyvek with Alvena Hall. I have admired her work for a long time. She was an excellent teacher and I now have some very nice bits and pieces to show for it.
I had not used such things as rainbow paper before and while it was interesting and I am quite happy with what I ended up with I will not rush out and buy some. I have gallons of paints and dyes etc and I think I can do a lot of what I want with them.

I have used tyvek before and I don't think I learnt anything new there but the other stuff made up for it.

Alvena showed us some of her machining tricks which I can't really explain. You had to be there.
I have finally downloaded and printed the manual for my camera and my next goal is too master it and teach it who is boss around here. Then photos, lots of photos
Peta

No comments: