Thursday, August 23, 2012

Artists Statement Part 2






The photo above has nothing to do with this post but I love this piece of work I did in 2010 so I thought I'd show you again.

I am still pondering and procrastinating over my artists statement. I did find these websites Artists Statement'  and Molly Gordon's advice which I am intending to peruse in greater detail. This is what I have so far - a big improvement on 'I like to make stuff and if I sell it Yay for me.'



Re-Use, Re-New, Re-Purpose.

A love of textile art has always been part of my life - To pass time, to feed the creative yearnings of my heart and as my own personal type of meditation.
That journey has travelled through many genres including art and book making. 
I love creating pieces that combine new work with rescued Ephemera.

That's better isn't it.

No comments: