Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stuff

I have been busy. My oldest son and his fiancee had their engagement party on the weekend and we had family visiting and preparations etc. It is all done and went really well.
I have ordered my supplies for Fiber Forum. Had a lovely chat with Marion of Beautiful Silks and ordered more than I probably need but oh well maybe my textile friends would like some of the goodies. India Flint had a workshop on the weekend that I would have liked to attend but had the party so I will wait eagerly for the next one. I have started to collect some pure wool jumpers for felting and something. I finished the purple jumper I was working on. It is a bit loose around the neck so I will need a ribbon or something for the neck. I also ordered a lot of books from Amazon. Retail therapy to recover from the party, the visitors and to celebrate my promotion.
I also bought another big tub for my wool. I am going to move it into the spare room to create a bit more room in the studio. So much to do.
I have had a week off work and do not seem to have accomplished much at all. Back to work tomorrow damn.

No comments: