Monday, October 27, 2008

India Flint

Here is the blog of India Flint. My textile friend Sandy of the Twisted Stitchers Group went to Geelong Fibre Forum and did a workshop with her. I am a long time admirer of this Lady's work.
Mum proudly brought me back India's felt book from Canada, which I had been coveting for a while and was a great gift to receive. I didn't have the heart to tell her that India Flint lives about 20 minutes from me. I love all her books (India's) they reinforce the need to tread lightly on this Earth It's all we've got.
What a shame the big countries such as the USA, India and Russia to name a few and not the only culprits don't put as much money into saving this planet as they do in trying to get off it. My theory is that there is intelligent life in the universe and we don't qualify. This intelligent life is keeping us Earth bound. why would they let us get out there and muck up a whole universe when we can't look after this planet and it's inhabitants. Shame on us and Shame on the space seekers.

1 comment:

india flint said...

thank you for saying such nice things!
warm wishes
india