Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby Mary Jane Booties




My darling granddaughter is a bit young for shoes. She is only 3 months old. Still every girl needs lots of footwear.
I've been laid up with the flu and it has worn off enough for me to want to do something easier than the lace vest I'm making. Favorite Daughter in Law mentioned to me the other day that Princess Sophie is growing out of her booties so like any good Nana I whipped out the laptop found a free pattern on Ravelry.com and made my first pair of booties in a long time.
The pattern is easy to follow and knits up quickly in 8 ply or DK for those non-aussies.
Ruthie's Mary Jane Shoes is a cute and easy pattern. I've started another pair in dark purple and then I might do a different pattern.

1 comment:

Jonathan Corbin said...

wow! such a great site and amazing work great features. Carol Danvers Bomber Jacket