Thursday, July 10, 2008

Re My Day

Well I am not blogging every day but i am trying. Today I have tidied up the house a bit. I ahve searched the net and I have started to write my bit for the SA Cloth Doll Club Newsletter. I have tried to find a venue for a workshop later in the year and I have cooked an Apple and Pecan Scone loaf for tea tonight. It's been a busy day. I have also mounted my paisley piece on a frame so I can finish it. I drew all over it last night with a gold leaf pen. I am going to finish what I have started on it before I do any more on it. I also have too decide how to mount it. Too frame or not too frame. I also stamped on the orange piece for my Twisted Stitchers Group, I just need to stitch on it now. I surfed the net for a bit and found two new websites I like that are the top two on my links list. The day is not over yet and I have already had a busy day.

No comments: