Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Good Day to Dye



It was another hot hot hot day here in Southern Oz. Husband and I went out for breakfast and then home to put the studio to rights before I head into a marathon of book making for the exhibition I am having at the Leafy Sea Dragon Festival with Emanda Fretwell you can check out Re-Booked here.
Before that though there is our annual Easter Mix It Up - A collective of artists selling our work at the Yankalilla Show Ground little hall. It's never to early to stock up for Christmas. I have done skirts, fishermans pants and shirts both button up and t's again. They are so popular every year.






All I have to do now is iron and lable them.
The bigblack piece of fabric is for another exhibition later in the year. More info to come.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Just found your blog. Love the dyed fabric on the line. Now to look at the rest of your blog.